STOP DUI will resume Live Victim Impact Panels in August, 2020.
Thank you, and stay well!
All attending Live Victim Impact Panel classes are required to wear a mask.
Thank you, for your cooperation during these challenging times!
STOP DUI NEVADA SENDS IT'S HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS TO THE DALLAS AND DART
POLICE DEPARTMENTS. OUR HEARTS ARE HEAVY WITH SADNESS FOR OUR HERO'S IN BLUE AND
THEIR LOVED ONES. WE PRAY FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND WILL
NEVER FORGET THE HEROIC SACRIFICES THEY MAKE TO KEEP US SAFE. STOP DUI NEVADA STANDS
WITH DALLAS AND ALL POLICE DEPARTMENTS ACCROSS OUR NATION.
FRIAS SUPPORTS STOP DUI WITH $1 DONATION FOR EVERY CURB APP RIDE
Las Vegas (Dec. 3, 2015) - Frias Transportation Management is an integral part of the local
community and committed to making a difference. In support of this effort, Frias is donating $1 for
every Curb e-hailed ride taken through January 3 to STOP DUI...
• Direct and Immediate Assistance/Services to innocent DUI victims
• Education and Awareness Programs
• Speakers Bureau
• Legislative Reform
• Case Monitoring
• Stop DUI does not initiate contact with victims
• DUI victims, family members, friends, law enforcement and media can
• call (702) 456-7867 to request victim services
• Report suspected impaired drivers by calling 911
• Be a responsible party host
• Always drive sober